Flights from New York (JFK)
New York is one of the largest cities in the world, with an estimated GDP of close to 1.5 trillion dollar the GDP of one major city in the United States can rival developed countries in the western world. The city has an average population of close to 8.6 million people that is a little short of the entire population of Austria, which stands at 8.8 million people. The GDP of Austria is close to 455 billion US dollars, Austria being the second richest EU country stands no where close to the GDP of New York. Not surprisingly, New York has one of the largest number of millionaires in the world. New York is unmistakably the playground of the rich and famous. New York is the epicenter of all the major financial transactions. The city has made a lot of immigrants very wealthy. New York has three main airports to service its residence requirements namely, Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) airport, John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA). All the three airports mentioned above have some of the most outstanding connectivity to countries across the world.
Flights to Kolkata (CCU)
Kolkata is one of the oldest metropolitan cities of India. It has more than 1000 years of heritage associated with the city. The city is home to some of the best of British Era monuments. It is the gateway that connects mainland India with the North Eastern States. It is the third most populous metropolitan city in India. The city is famous for its drama, art, culture, theatre, unique food culture and so on. The world famous poet Rabindranath Tagore comes from Kolkata. The city is the capital of West Bengal. It borders Bangladesh. The People of Bengal speaks Bengali and has a unique culture that has been refined over a 1000 year period. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport services the residence of the city. In fact, most north east residents use Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport to travel to destinations across the world. The Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country making it a gateway for the people of North East and its neighbouring states.
Cheap New York to Kochi Flights (JFK to CCU)
FAQ for Booking New York to Kolkata Flights
1. What are the documents required to carry while flying from JFK to Kolkata?
Call our expert staff to know more about the documents required to travel JFK to Kolkata.
2. Which are the popular airlines that operate flights from JFK to CCU?
Air India, Emirates, Etihad, United Airlines are some of the most sort after airlines that operate flights from JFK to CCU.
3. Can someone book direct flights from JFK to Kolkata?
Call our expert ticketing staff to know if any airline operates New York to Kolkata flight.
4. Does Air India offer direct flights from JFK to CCU?
Call our ticketing staff to know if Air India operates direct New York to Kolkata flights.
5. What is the baggage limit while flying from JFK to Kolkata?
Call our experts to know more about the same. Baggage capacity over the acceptable limit can lead to huge penalties.
6. How long will an average New York to Kolkata flight take?
The average New York to Kolkata flight takes an average of 19 hours.
7. How much money can one carry while taking a New York to Kolkata flight?
You are allowed to carry a maximum of $5000 along with you JFK to Kolkata flight.
8. Which is the best time to book flights from JFK to CCU?
March, April and May are the best times to book JFK to Kolkata Flights.
9. How early should you be booking your flights from JFK to Kolkata ?
Book your tickets 3 to 5 week in advance before the date of boarding. This can help you get the best price for your travel.
10. How many airports does Kolkatai have?
Kolkata has just one airport, the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport.
Things to know before booking JFK to Kolkata Flights
- The First underground metro railway system in India was established in Kolkata.
- The Great Banyan Tree in Kolkata is close to 250 years old.
- Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata is the second largest football stadium in the world.
- Science City in Kolkata is one of the largest Science Center in India.
- The Famous Nickname associated with Kolkata is “The City of Joy”, it was coined by a French Author Dominique Lappierre.
- Kolkata is also known as “The City of Palaces”.
Popular Air Routes
We always Guarantee you Travel for Less with the Best Price on Flights, Hotels & Vacations.
We hold our values tight and we have Millions of Satisfied Customers Worldwide.
Exclusive Airfare Contracts, and Insider Consolidator Deals which no one else can offer.
Have a question? Need to plan itinerary? We’re here to help. Our customer Service is available 24x7.
Our Trip Experts are well versed and committed to provide you the best-in-class service in the quickest way.